Farm Water Resource Consultant
Are you looking for a rewarding career as a consultant and want to work within a team of motivated, high performing science professionals, who enjoy coming to work and take pride in what they do?
Do the following statements also describe you:
- Enjoy finding practical solutions to complex problems?
- Thrive working within a team environment? But also take responsibility for your own performance?
- Have a strong sense of professional integrity?
- Work efficiently and effectively? But like to have some flexibility about when and where you work?
- Have an entrepreneurial streak? Or see opportunities where others see obstacles?
- Have an interest in managing a diverse workload with a broad range of clients?
- Continuing to learn and stretch yourself.
We are currently looking for a farm water resource consultant to join our consulting team, based in Launceston, northern Tasmania.
This person must have a strong water resources and/or agricultural background with professional qualifications and thrive in a team based working environment.
The right person will have a minimum of two years relevant work experience and have demonstrated ability to manage projects and a diverse workload.
For more information on the person we are looking for, please review the call for EOI here.
To express your interest in joining our team please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A one-pager (reflecting the detail in the call for EOI) outlining who you are, why you think you would be a good fit at Macquarie Franklin and the skills and experience you bring to the table.
- A current CV outlining relevant training, experience and contact details (maximum of two pages).
- List two referees we can contact if required.