Agronomy & Horticulture Projects...
Some examples of Macquarie Franklin’s experience in agronomy and horticulture are listed below:
- Technical advisor to one of Australia’s largest pre-pack salad producers, roles include production system development, variety assessment, market research, new production area investigations, crop scheduling, pesticide strategies, IPM program and representation of the company in respect to technical issues such as biosecurity and IPM. Houston’s Farm, 1998 – Ongoing
- Technical advisor to Summit Estate, essential oil production and extraction company, Vanuatu. Summit Estate, 2005 – Ongoing
- Quinoa trial coordination for commercialisation of an emerging “super food” in Australia. Tasmania Irrigation, 2014
- Vegetable Industry Biosecurity. Development, delivery and analysis of survey covering Australian vegetable industry preparedness for biosecurity risks. Horticulture Australia Limited, 2013
- Review of pyrethrum industry strategic plan and industry development officer program. Horticulture Australia Limited, 2013