Business Management Projects...
Some examples of Macquarie Franklin’s experience in business management projects are listed below:
- Business consulting to farm clients throughout Tasmania including annual farm business plans and budgets, investment analysis, finance applications and succession planning.
- Data collection for Tasmanian Dairy Farm Monitor Project. Tasmanian Institute of Agriculture, 2014 – ongoing
- Rural property assessments – physical features and capital improvements of agricultural properties for potential investors and financial institutions. Various private business clients, 2013 – ongoing
- Dairy conversion plans, private business clients, 2013-Ongoing
- Managing your finances course delivery, and financial literacy mentor. Dairy Tas, 2015 – 2016
- Initial Power and Water Studies for Future Dairy Conversions in NE Tasmania. Dorset Economic Development Group, 2015
- Enterprise Margins and Water Demand for Whitemore, South Esk, Jordan, Shannon-Clyde, Tomahawk-Great Forester, Sassafras-Wesley Vale, Kindred-North Motton, Dial Blythe, Upper Ringarooma, Swan, Scottsdale and Circular Head Irrigation Schemes. Tasmanian Irrigation Development Board, 2008-2014.
- Marketing Advantages of Tasmania’s GMO Free Status. Department of Economic Development Tasmania, 2012